A Shoe exhibition at the GRASSI Museum of Applied Arts in Leipzig, Germany from 28th of March till the 29th September 2013. Together with Sabine Epple, the curator of modern art of the GRASSI Museum, Liza Snook selected more than 150 exclusive shoes from the Virtual Shoe Museum, including the Souless Shoes.
I am happy to take part at an exclusive private event at Arkitektura In-Situ.
Watch in our blog or visit the original link.
Video interview for crane.tv
Credit: Eric Trieber
Film Director Frédéric Sofiyana artfully weaves this sensual metaphor for the transmission of sexual knowledge - Starring Venus - the goddess of love, desire and sexual pleasure.
Evanescence is a short film by Frederic Sofiyana to celebrate the launch of The Boudoir Bible - The Uninhibited Sex Guide for Today by Betony Vernon.
Interview by Lou Stoppard
To read the interview continue on Dazed Digital
Text Susanne Madsen
Photography Ale Mosso
- Starker Auftritt! Stepping into the Limelight!
- The Boudoir Bible hosted at Kiki de Montparnasse
- The Pleasure Palette
- Paradise Found meets Lula
- Betony for Hunger.TV
- Betony Vernon - Behind Closed Doors
- Evanescence - video celebration of The Boudoir Bible
- Evanescence - Coming Soon!
- Betony Vernon talks about her new book - The Boudoir Bible - with Lou Stoppard for SHOWstudio
- Dazed and Confused interviews Betony on her Origins